ruofei (comrade_kazzi) wrote in med_rejects,

Working in the US, with non US qualifications

I am a UK citizen and my heart is in the UK, I want to study at med school there and work there, and end up there!

But I'd like to do a stint in the US and a few other countries first, I read somwhere that a British medical degree entitles one to work in any country, except the US, and that one has to do conversion exams or something, at a very hefty price in order to be able to work in the US.

What about getting an internship in the US?

Does anybody have any knowledge about this or further information they could direct me to?

Thanks in advance

Cross posted.
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic